What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly how I interpreted it and just KNEW that I had to be wrong. LOL P.S. What about females relieving themselves? ;-)
I should point out that I come from a culture where a man's right to pee outside is as sacred as the 2nd amendment, so I have raise an eyebrow at that sign and consider my civil disobedience options should I ever encounter it. 🤨

156926162_707529663255299_364127968455160337_n.jpg

I should point out that I come from a culture where a man's right to pee outside is as sacred as the 2nd amendment, so I have raise an eyebrow at that sign and consider my civil disobedience options should I ever encounter it. 🤨
A friend's husband decided to pee outside during a bonfire party that started at dusk. He had been drinking a bit of beer and didn't feel like going back into the house. The little girls next door were playing in the adjacent lot, and they screamed and freaked out, running home and telling their mother that "the guy next door was showing them his weenie". He didn't know they were nearby and were going to walk up to him while he was watering the tree. It was a bit of a hassle for him but all worked out well in the end (thank goodness).

Last edited:
A friend's husband decided to pee outside during a bonfire party that started at dusk. He had been drinking a bit of beer and didn't feel like going back into the house. The little girls next door were playing in the adjacent lot, and they screamed and freaked out, running home and telling their mother that "the guy next door was showing them his weenie". He didn't know they were nearby and were going to walk up to him while he was watering the tree. It was a bit of a hassle for him but all worked out well in the end (thank goodness).

I don't know about Ohio, but that's a felony in Texas. He could have gone to prison, and been forced to register as a sex offender for life. :ohmy:

Men, think before you pee!

CD

We encourage it here, on our lemon trees outside, mr6 and two mr8s regularly peeing on ours, or close as their aims not the best. Doesnt bother anyone here.
Our lemons are really good.

Russ

We encourage it here, on our lemon trees outside, mr6 and two mr8s regularly peeing on ours, or close as their aims not the best. Doesnt bother anyone here.
Our lemons are really good.

Russ

They are kids. I'm talking about adult men.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom