What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped stuck undocumented souls in the Arizona desert get unstuck and reach their destination.

Last edited by a moderator:
But childhood habits sometimes last a lifetime.

And you are right, he was lucky to not have had severe consequences.
We were all RV camping in the desert and the young girls were passing babies around and bottle feeding at a safe distance from the campfire.

One new guy in the group stood up and pee’d in front of all the little girls.
I didn’t notice but saw the deadly look on my wife’s face and her nurse friends had their fuses lit too.

I dunno how that’s handled in the rest of the world but it’s not cool in the US.

The moms had spotted this and gave him 30 min to pack up his RV leave and never join the group again.
Creepy Craig got off easy.

Last edited:
We were all RV camping in the desert and the young girls were passing babies around and bottle feeding at a safe distance from the campfire.

One new guy in the group stood up and pee’d in front of all the little girls.
I didn’t notice but saw the deadly look on my wife’s face and her nurse friends had their fuses lit too.

I dunno how that’s handled in the rest of the world but it’s not cool in the US.

The moms had spotted this and gave him 30 min to pack up his RV leave and never join the group again.
Creepy Craig got off easy.

View attachment 58816
That is creepy. Most men who pee in front of other people are unwittingly observed and would NEVER do it in front of women (other than their wife) and girls.

Magnolia trees here are evergreens. Big, dark green leaves all year, and big white flowers once a year.

View attachment 58833

View attachment 58834

CD
Woooooow, I never knew there are evergreen magnolias!! That is sooo amazing! They look very mighty! The flower is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! Let me show you how it blooms on one of our main squares (King Tomislav Square), I find myself sometimes stopping and just looking and admiring the bloom

:

Woooooow, I never knew there are evergreen magnolias!! That is sooo amazing! They look very mighty! The flower is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! Let me show you how it blooms on one of our main squares (King Tomislav Square), I find myself sometimes stopping and just looking and admiring the bloomView attachment 58846

View attachment 58847

:
Casey neglected to mention the fragrance. I grew up in Florida but live in Ohio. We have the pink blossomed magnolia trees here and the flowers have no scent. Southern magnolia tree flowers have a heavenly perfume. There was one outside my bedroom window and i loved opening my window and smelling them. That and gardenias, another flower that we don't have in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom