What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unnamed (10).jpg

I will gladly read more...unknown to me
RBG was a US Supreme Court Justice. Sadly she passed away September 18, 2020 at the age of 87. President Bill Clinton nominated Ginsburg as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court on June 22, 1993, to fill the seat vacated by retiring Justice Byron White. ... She was the second female and the first Jewish female justice of the Supreme Court. She eventually became the longest-serving Jewish justice.

RBG was a US Supreme Court Justice. Sadly she passed away September 18, 2020 at the age of 87. President Bill Clinton nominated Ginsburg as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court on June 22, 1993, to fill the seat vacated by retiring Justice Byron White. ... She was the second female and the first Jewish female justice of the Supreme Court. She eventually became the longest-serving Jewish justice.
Thank you.

Our first pug was REALLY bad about doing that when she was a puppy. It was so funny. She didn't want to miss anything and would fight and fight and fight sleep until she would just plop dead asleep. We had to make sure she wasn't sitting somewhere where she could fall and hurt herself.

Now, we have our Strider. His favorite place to sit and lay is on the arm of the couch. He would do the sitting up and wobbling thing on the arm, but he would also lay down and go to sleep. Then, he had a little "accident" not long ago. I'll put it under a spoiler as you guys might not want to read it or anybody with a squeamish stomach cause it's gross. He wasn't fixed at the time due to breeding purposes, but is now. Don't want to deal with that again, besides it being time since he's getting older for a doggie. We are still having to yell at him to get off the arm of the couch, even having to make him get down, as he's quite stubborn about wanting to lay there.

When he falls asleep, he tends to roll over to his side or back. So, when he would fall asleep on the couch arm, he went plop on the floor several times. I then put some pillows down to cushion his falls. Then, 1 day he rolled off and somehow managed to roll far enough to hit the corner of the TV console right between his back legs on the appendages that were back there.

Next morning, 1 side of his sac was somewhat swollen, but kept getting more and more swollen as the day went on until that appendage was the size of a good sized lemon. There was also a mark on there, which I barely touched that evening and it immediately opened draining a huge amount of fluid containing pus and blood. Of course, we went to vet. He got antibiotics and they took care of the infection, then shortly after there was nothing back there to get infected or injured anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom