What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly funny, but made me smile.
RtOnfrFG3GESM2HO6tS5k5keotzKt7YqYE44VP50QxM.jpg

Not exactly funny, but made me smile. View attachment 85173
That brings back memories of my brother and I as a child. We'd gone to meet some friends at Tatton Park (in Cheshire, UK) for the last time before the emigrated to South Africa. My brother and I were in smart clothes, as were their 3 children. The youngest was just a baby. The 4 of us escaped from the picnic to the woodland behind us. The woodland had a creek between the road and the start of the trees with a footbridge over it. The creek was in a deep ditch and not easily visible from anywhere. It was an unusually hot day, but we were all under strict orders not to get our clothes dirty. So we did the logical thing (we're all under 10, youngest maybe 5?)... we stripped naked, folded our clothes nearly on top of our shoes to keep them off the ground and jumped in... It didn't take long for someone in the general public to complain to our parents about the lack of clothing!

IMG_1637.JPG

My goofball DH!
He was so excited to go to Crumbl Cookies today ... I must have said to him 5 times, "change your shoes" ... we got up to Crumbl, he steps out of the car as I came around to the his side of the car ... he still had his house shoes on! :laugh:
It's a good thing that the line was WAY too long to bother, we went home and he was in a huff!
We'll try again tomorrow ... :roflmao:

View attachment 85261
My goofball DH!
He was so excited to go to Crumbl Cookies today ... I must have said to him 5 times, "change your shoes" ... we got up to Crumbl, he steps out of the car as I came around to the his side of the car ... he still had his house shoes on! :laugh:
It's a good thing that the line was WAY too long to bother, we went home and he was in a huff!
We'll try again tomorrow ... :roflmao:

I will go to the store today wearing clothes I would not have have been seen in outside of my house ten years ago.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom