What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone knows what's the phrase please let me know, I need something like this for my house decor :D
nc_ohc=170pRDx6szIAX9KR-ym&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-2.jpg

OMG, the hold on, we're probably not wearing pants made me remember a sure fire way of making sure the local church doesn't send anymore visitors your way. A friend of ours who is a little  different from most has a friend who is really  different, as in doing his own thing, not caring a bit about what other people think, using a lot of recreational substances, etc. Our friend was visiting with him and they were sitting around drinking and indulging in the recreational substances one Saturday afternoon when there was a knock at the door. The guy looked through the peephole and told our friend to watch this. He proceeded to totally strip and answered the door where 2 church couples were waiting to talk to him to save his soul. They apparently had been quite persistent on previous occasions. Needless to say, they took off rather quickly without saying a word. He shut the door, put his clothes back on, sat back down, then proceeded to nearly fall on the floor laughing. Our friend was sitting there totally shocked at first, then he started laughing too. The church people never came back.

OMG, the hold on, we're probably not wearing pants made me remember a sure fire way of making sure the local church doesn't send anymore visitors your way. A friend of ours who is a little  different from most has a friend who is really  different, as in doing his own thing, not caring a bit about what other people think, using a lot of recreational substances, etc. Our friend was visiting with him and they were sitting around drinking and indulging in the recreational substances one Saturday afternoon when there was a knock at the door. The guy looked through the peephole and told our friend to watch this. He proceeded to totally strip and answered the door where 2 church couples were waiting to talk to him to save his soul. They apparently had been quite persistent on previous occasions. Needless to say, they took off rather quickly without saying a word. He shut the door, put his clothes back on, sat back down, then proceeded to nearly fall on the floor laughing. Our friend was sitting there totally shocked at first, then he started laughing too. The church people never came back.
This is my kind of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom