What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bud is filming for Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" in the Bahamas. They had a com unit in the water and a shark ate it. Had to have a new one hand delivered to Freeport last Friday. Two years ago an 11' tiger shark destroyed his camera. All part of the game. Might not be funny at the time, but it does bring a chuckle later on.

My bud is filming for Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" in the Bahamas. They had a com unit in the water and a shark ate it. Had to have a new one hand delivered to Freeport last Friday. Two years ago an 11' tiger shark destroyed his camera. All part of the game. Might not be funny at the time, but it does bring a chuckle later on.
I have an 8 year old grandson who is obsessed with sea life especially sharks. He watches and records all of Shark Week.

image.jpg
My grandkids were here yesterday for dinner, one of the boys loves playing uno with me. I was just dealing the cards when the 8 yo asked me, why are your nails painted? Lol, he saw my thumb which has a bruise from January that's growing out. I explained it and we laughed. Me wearing nail polish, lol.
Ps, my granddaughter did my nails up about 2 years ago, she got a kick out of doing it. Anything for the grandkids,lol.

Russ

Pic of my thumb so you get the idea.

One of my cousin's sons was an underwater photographer. Many years ago, he filmed for a Channel 4 programme about sharks, and I missed it! No catch up TV on Channel 4 in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom