What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a nice laugh. Opened a catalog that came in yesterdays mail, the first thing I see is an ad for socks. On the bottom of one of them it says "If you can read this" and on the bottom of the other one it says "please bring me a beer." :laugh:

Got an 80s birthday tomorrow night. Just looking at costumes, had a laugh thinking about them days. It's our sons 40th and d.i.l 40th as well. All in one bash. Should be a funny night. Think,I'll just go as myself.?

Russ

Got an 80s birthday tomorrow night. Just looking at costumes, had a laugh thinking about them days. It's our sons 40th and d.i.l 40th as well. All in one bash. Should be a funny night. Think,I'll just go as myself.?

Russ

Could you buy a Keith Richards' mask?

It's starting to flower all over... Just need the side and the top. It smells heavenly at night when it's fragrance is the strongest.

It makes me smile ever time I see or smell it.

But I need to hack it back after it has finished flowering provided of course the weebills have raised this brood.

It's starting to flower all over... Just need the side and the top. It smells heavenly at night when it's fragrance is the strongest.

View attachment 33868

It makes me smile ever time I see or smell it.

But I need to hack it back after it has finished flowering provided of course the weebills have raised this brood.

Gypsophola? Sp? I'm growing white and pink for the wife. Don't know where that's going????

Russ

It makes me smile seeing the cats creep out into the kitchen at night to drink out of the dog's water bowl. They have their own bowls with the same water but rarely drink from them. The only reason I can think of is that they like the peace and quiet. Like most greyhounds (British ones at any rate) Tippy was trained in kennels only to drink water in the morning and with his dinner (usually at midday, and even though he has a meal in the evening now he rarely drinks water with it).

This is so very fragrant. It will have been planted around the same time as the garden was first established and the fruit trees and the likes all planted which was back in the '70s, so identifying it will be nigh on impossible.

I took this earlier for my mother via my blog.

Until I came to Australia I hadn't seen Jasmine this big. It's actually hardy, not dying back each winter. There was a similar one in our last residence as well, but they was pure white. I just love the ones with the best fragrance. They remind me of my Grannie before her hayfever got too bad. In the north of the UK, Jasmine is a houseplant.

This is so very fragrant. It will have been planted around the same time as the garden was first established and the fruit trees and the likes all planted which was back in the '70s, so identifying it will be nigh on impossible.

I took this earlier for my mother via my blog.
View attachment 33889
Until I came to Australia I hadn't seen Jasmine this big. It's actually hardy, not dying back each winter. There was a similar one in our last residence as well, but they was pure white. I just love the ones with the best fragrance. They remind me of my Grannie before her hayfever got too bad. In the north of the UK, Jasmine is a houseplant.
Ah, that's much better. Ours is pure white too. It's been quite prolific this year, almost drowning out the honeysuckle where the blackbirds nest.

Night Blooming Jasmine? Ours is so strong, even with the windows closed and the AC on, we can still smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom