What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I meant to post this last night, took mr7 to makkas last night, originally wanted a cheese burger happy meal. Driving there he asked if he could have a Big Mac. And Fanta. He's not allowed fizzy at home. But nana overruled daughter who was not there. Wife gave him the drink after I took a small sip of it. She said don't drink it all until after tea. He agreed but when we got home the Fanta was gone. Wife said I told you not to drink it all. He looked at her and said Russ drank most of it. I kinda like him calling me Russ.lol we all laughed.

Russ

This evening we went to our local pub to see a comedian, Larry Dean, rude but very funny :laugh:

We use the word comedian too loosely here, most aren't even slightly funny. Best ones I've seen live were Billy Connolly and Rodney rude. I even got on stage with Rodney and sung a few rude limericks.

Russ

We use the word comedian too loosely here, most aren't even slightly funny. Best ones I've seen live were Billy Connolly and Rodney rude. I even got on stage with Rodney and sung a few rude limericks.

Russ

It depends on your sense of humour, we have seen some that have bored me but others have laughed and vice versa

Michael Macintyre is huge over here, personally I do not think he is funny at all-just annoying.

Last edited:
It depends on your sense of humour, we have seen some that have bored me but others have laughed and vice versa

Michael Macintyre is huge over here, personally I do not think he is funny at all-just annoying.

Snap on Michael as well. I won't watch him, ever. A bit like that bully Clarkson, can't stand him.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom