What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell Ray I speak with fridge he laugh so much! He say always knew you crazy woman!! I see him through kitchen doors. He say you like Shirley Valentine her friend was wall. I say my fridge is red so different. Ray say how? I say no idea just is now come eat caro you look starving. He look at me and say maybe you should be in the hospital!!! He sit I say no go any where with out me please again. Ray say I have to marry nut case!!

Sarana x

What do you do for cutting it, just lop off the ends every so often?

Until about 18 months ago, I kept my hair nearly shoulder length. Then my stylist left and the first time I went to the new one, she said, "So what're we doing today?"

I said, "Just trim it up a bit."

She cut off about two inches! :laugh:

Over subsequent visits, no matter what I'd say, she'd cut a little more off, then a little more off, until now I'm sporting a fairly typical men's haircut.

I can say, "Winter's in a few months, and I want to grow it longer for cold weather," and I'll get, "Ok!," and then she'll give me the usual cut.

I don't know if it's the only way she knows how to cut hair, or if she's subtly saying, "The hairstyle you want...is not for you."

She's such a nice person, though, and so much fun to talk to, I don't want to let her go! :)
Before Christmas I was involved in a project requiring face to face contact with important (in their own minds) suits. It seemed a good idea to fit in by adopting a similar appearance, thus a beard (never been done before) and a radical haircut (short back and sides gone crazy) made perfect sense. I am now wondering what I will look like in three months time, when the sides (currently about 5mm long) and the top (about 100mm long) grow out. First world problem, I know, but...

I do not have a lot of gray. Just a blonde who turned mousey brown. So I color subtle dark Auburn. Just a hint of red. Fortunately color was done on last visit. Scheduled for a cut April 7th
Probably will not happen. I keep my hair short . It gets shaggy and unmanageable quicker than it would if I wore it long.

That's called bangs here, yes. So your length grows and grows, like Rapunzel? How long is it now?

No it doesn't get longer and longer. It might have done when I was younger but now it seems to only reach a certain length:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom