What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciao,
After Corona virus my husband say he may need hair cut.

View attachment 39145
Sarana x

I was thinking the other day how in a few months time there is going to be a lot of people with very dodgy haircuts. My partner is lucky as I know how to do a basic man's haircut. As for me, I haven't been to a hair dresser for 40 years or more. My main issue will be getting hold of the red dye.

morning glory
Middle sister called her hair dresser and had her mix up her color. HD's home and shop is 2 blocks from sister. HD mixed it up, put it on her porch, Sis picked it up and was able to color her hair.

Mine comes in a packet. I do have 2 packs in the cupboard. So that will last a few months.

Mine comes in a packet. I do have 2 packs in the cupboard. So that will last a few months.
What do you do for cutting it, just lop off the ends every so often?

Until about 18 months ago, I kept my hair nearly shoulder length. Then my stylist left and the first time I went to the new one, she said, "So what're we doing today?"

I said, "Just trim it up a bit."

She cut off about two inches! :laugh:

Over subsequent visits, no matter what I'd say, she'd cut a little more off, then a little more off, until now I'm sporting a fairly typical men's haircut.

I can say, "Winter's in a few months, and I want to grow it longer for cold weather," and I'll get, "Ok!," and then she'll give me the usual cut.

I don't know if it's the only way she knows how to cut hair, or if she's subtly saying, "The hairstyle you want...is not for you."

She's such a nice person, though, and so much fun to talk to, I don't want to let her go! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom