What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A friend of my wife's who suspected she may have Coronavirus bought a medical thermometer to check her temperature. She discovered that she was normal at 37.5°C but later considered that the thermometer was faulty as it still indicated 37°C even when she didn't use it.

The ambient temperature here today is 38°C.

Ciao,
I remember when marry Ray an first came UK, we have small house Ray mama came to dinner, she sit in lounge. Ray was in kitchen speak with me. He try help I say he put wine in Ragu I say bassta, bassta. Ray mama came to kitchen and say Sarana you call my son Bastard!!
Ray say no mama Sarana say bassta mean enough!! I use Napulitano word bassta in Italian is abbastanza. She go red and say sorry, Ray mama was tall me little woman yet I say mama this my kitchen an Ray my husband I look after your son please take place at table.
She no like me in first place, I small an dark skin. Very black hair them day no now very silver. She say one day when talk she think when first see me I Indian! In them day people have many prejudice. After while we out for shopping person say Nigger at me, Ray mama say this my daughter in law, she from Naples. We come home sit open vino and laugh. I show Tarantula dance for her she slap thighs and sat amaze. We both get Ubriaco, Ray come in and see. He smile.
Ray mama die 2 year ago, I place small bouquet of personal that say rest mama your little Indian.

Sarana x

I was on vacation right before everything went crazy with corona virus and pretty much had depleted my staples prior to vacation. Got home March 15th, today I was finally able to purchase one package of TP for April 6th delivery. Who would have ever thought a TP purchase would make one so happy... I will admit, I did smile.

Ciao,
I remember when marry Ray an first came UK, we have small house Ray mama came to dinner, she sit in lounge. Ray was in kitchen speak with me. He try help I say he put wine in Ragu I say bassta, bassta. Ray mama came to kitchen and say Sarana you call my son Bastard!!
Ray say no mama Sarana say bassta mean enough!! I use Napulitano word bassta in Italian is abbastanza. She go red and say sorry, Ray mama was tall me little woman yet I say mama this my kitchen an Ray my husband I look after your son please take place at table.
She no like me in first place, I small an dark skin. Very black hair them day no now very silver. She say one day when talk she think when first see me I Indian! In them day people have many prejudice. After while we out for shopping person say Nigger at me, Ray mama say this my daughter in law, she from Naples. We come home sit open vino and laugh. I show Tarantula dance for her she slap thighs and sat amaze. We both get Ubriaco, Ray come in and see. He smile.
Ray mama die 2 year ago, I place small bouquet of personal that say rest mama your little Indian.

Sarana x
I love this story! 💕

Ciao,
This old joke - so forgive if heard before.
God and Devil have big argument because the fence Devil make is on God land.
God say take down and get rid.
Devil say No it stay that is end of it.
God say I get lawyer.
Devil turn back walk away and laugh.
He say where you find lawyer on your side of fence?

Sarana x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom