What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kiwi on tv last night trapped in Pisa, said that because people are staying in a lot now, lots of families arguing all the time, just her observation.!

Russ

I saw this comment on another forum -

'I'm not worried about the virus, but I'm more worried about spending two weeks indoors with my kids'

The kiwi on tv last night trapped in Pisa, said that because people are staying in a lot now, lots of families arguing all the time, just her observation.!

Russ
I have been watching Rai Uno as much as possible and it seems from them that things are calm at the moment.

Sarana x

:D
My Daughter has just come with friends, she had We No Speak Americano on the phone!! She always is taking me for giggle. So I start dancing in kitchen. She loves her heritage she is little as me maybe a few cm taller
She shouted "Mama what are you doing more food, My God do you ever stop?"
This is new friend she said smells amazing. I told her to sit at the table, put a good plate of the risotto I make today for each and new bread. Fresh Parmesan and they ate.
Her friend Nichola think this is how it is spelled. Was all wow and beautiful. Now they are in front of the TV and Maria is waiting for her Papa to come home. My Daughter loves her papa. So I sit in my kitchen waiting for Ray, he is tired and hungry from work.
I love my family.

Sarana x

:D
My Daughter has just come with friends, she had We No Speak Americano on the phone!! She always is taking me for giggle. So I start dancing in kitchen. She loves her heritage she is little as me maybe a few cm taller
She shouted "Mama what are you doing more food, My God do you ever stop?"
This is new friend she said smells amazing. I told her to sit at the table, put a good plate of the risotto I make today for each and new bread. Fresh Parmesan and they ate.
Her friend Nichola think this is how it is spelled. Was all wow and beautiful. Now they are in front of the TV and Maria is waiting for her Papa to come home. My Daughter loves her papa. So I sit in my kitchen waiting for Ray, he is tired and hungry from work.
I love my family.

Sarana x
They're lucky to have you! I'm sure they love you just as much!

Speaking of stereotypes, there was a terrorist attack in London about a month ago, where the culprit ran down a High Street stabbing random members of the public
He was shot dead by the police, but they discovered that he was wearing a suicide bomb vest. (Which turned out to be fake, but they didn't know that at the time).
So they went to nearby shops and other premises to evacuate people
When they got to a cafe the customers refused to leave because "we haven't finished our cups of tea yet"

That's why I love the Brits!!

Russ

That's why I love the Brits!!

Russ
May I remind you that a couple of years ago, a terrorist drove a 4x4 (ute) into the departure hall of Glasgow airport. He pressed the button, but instead of the van exploding it just burst into flames. He staggered out of the inferno burning from head to foot and a Glaswegian holidaymaker ran up to him and punched him in the face for being a dick. This is not in any way funny, but it really is. Don't spoil a British blokes day, especially if he hasn' t finished his tea.

May I remind you that a couple of years ago, a terrorist drove a 4x4 (ute) into the departure hall of Glasgow airport. He pressed the button, but instead of the van exploding it just burst into flames. He staggered out of the inferno burning from head to foot and a Glaswegian holidaymaker ran up to him and punched him in the face for being a dick. This is not in any way funny, but it really is. Don't spoil a British blokes day, especially if he hasn' t finished his tea.
Absolutely brilliant, like a monty Python skit,lol.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom