What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I got my new washer & dryer! :wink:

Just heard there was an explosion at a pie shop in Huddersfield.

3.1415927 million injured...

I used to use 3.142 all the time in my job working out lengths. I went to an auction selling rolls of belt. I knew how to work out how much was in it, these were huge rolls with no lengths on. The auctioneer saw me measuring the outside diameters and inside. He asked what I was doing , I said working out how much was in the rolls? Being quick to realise I told him half the amounts. He auctioned them with my lengths I told him. I bought the lot at a fraction of what they were worth. I made a freaking killing that day. Thanks pie,lol.

Russ

Ciao a tutti,
So today for first time in many week I have good news I be honoured if I can share. My daughter Maria is again pregnant, an this time twin babies!! Twin common with women in my family for strange reasons! She tell me a few minute ago, I so happy for her. Other bambini too the family, now I plan baptism and parties, she has scan an one is boy one is girl!! She not tell me I was cross why. But now I over moon. She already decide names, Gian-Carlo for boy an Lucia for girl! Lucia name of my Mama, Gian-Carlo name of my papa. She now four month gone, an she say she big already! I no see when she last come she hide tummy under baggy jumpers!! I understand as she have four miscarriage before.
I say you bigger than me in tall and kilo, think how I feel when I carry Antonio an Allessandro I barely able walk! They both weigh nothing when born little more than 2 kilo, almost less than bag sugar. But they both have shock of black hair!!
Maria like Ray she 182 cm high an almost 63 kilo, she have his eyes an nose, but she have my hair an shape. Odd my boys all look as me! Tall more an bigger but people say it clear they your sons.
I grateful for what God give me, in may way I fortunate I have good man an he fantastic father an I could never ask for better husband. He wonderful Grandfather.
So I happy today, I wait to see Ray when her come home I know he be as me.

Grazie to listen an please I pray all stay safe.

Sarana x

Ciao a tutti,
So today for first time in many week I have good news I be honoured if I can share. My daughter Maria is again pregnant, an this time twin babies!! Twin common with women in my family for strange reasons! She tell me a few minute ago, I so happy for her. Other bambini too the family, now I plan baptism and parties, she has scan an one is boy one is girl!! She not tell me I was cross why. But now I over moon. She already decide names, Gian-Carlo for boy an Lucia for girl! Lucia name of my Mama, Gian-Carlo name of my papa. She now four month gone, an she say she big already! I no see when she last come she hide tummy under baggy jumpers!! I understand as she have four miscarriage before.
I say you bigger than me in tall and kilo, think how I feel when I carry Antonio an Allessandro I barely able walk! They both weigh nothing when born little more than 2 kilo, almost less than bag sugar. But they both have shock of black hair!!
Maria like Ray she 182 cm high an almost 63 kilo, she have his eyes an nose, but she have my hair an shape. Odd my boys all look as me! Tall more an bigger but people say it clear they your sons.
I grateful for what God give me, in may way I fortunate I have good man an he fantastic father an I could never ask for better husband. He wonderful Grandfather.
So I happy today, I wait to see Ray when her come home I know he be as me.

Grazie to listen an please I pray all stay safe.

Sarana x
Wonderful news Sarana (Grandma 😀)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom