What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time a princess was walking in the palace grounds. She sat down by a lily pond. A frog hopped up onto a lily pad near her and said:
“Beautiful princess, hear my story. I am really a handsome prince. I was out hunting, in hot pursuit of a stag, when an ugly old woman walked in front of me. I shouted to her to get out of my way, and slashed at her with my whip. A very stupid thing to do, as I didn’t know she was a witch. She turned on me, and shouted a curse. Suddenly I turned into a frog. I hopped back to the castle, and told my story to the royal magician. He said the only way the curse could be lifted, and I be restored to my proper shape, would be if I spent the night in the bed of a beautiful princess. My father has sent heralds all around, but no princess is willing to spend the night with a frog.”
The princess, having a kind heart, was very touched by this sad story.
“I will help you. Hop into my purse and I will smuggle you back into the palace.”
She took the frog back to her bedroom, and placed it on her pillow before getting into bed. She said goodnight to the frog, blew out the candle, and went to sleep. When she woke up the next morning, the spell had been broken. She was in bed with a handsome young man.
Do you believe this story?
Unfortunately, neither did the maid who brought in her morning tea and neither did her parents.

Ciao a tutti,
So today for first time in many week I have good news I be honoured if I can share. My daughter Maria is again pregnant, an this time twin babies!! Twin common with women in my family for strange reasons! She tell me a few minute ago, I so happy for her. Other bambini too the family, now I plan baptism and parties, she has scan an one is boy one is girl!! She not tell me I was cross why. But now I over moon. She already decide names, Gian-Carlo for boy an Lucia for girl! Lucia name of my Mama, Gian-Carlo name of my papa. She now four month gone, an she say she big already! I no see when she last come she hide tummy under baggy jumpers!! I understand as she have four miscarriage before.
I say you bigger than me in tall and kilo, think how I feel when I carry Antonio an Allessandro I barely able walk! They both weigh nothing when born little more than 2 kilo, almost less than bag sugar. But they both have shock of black hair!!
Maria like Ray she 182 cm high an almost 63 kilo, she have his eyes an nose, but she have my hair an shape. Odd my boys all look as me! Tall more an bigger but people say it clear they your sons.
I grateful for what God give me, in may way I fortunate I have good man an he fantastic father an I could never ask for better husband. He wonderful Grandfather.
So I happy today, I wait to see Ray when her come home I know he be as me.

Grazie to listen an please I pray all stay safe.

Sarana x
Congratulations!
:bravo:
You deserve some good news.

Just got my new bread box, two days early:

Like about 85% of what I order from Amazon, it came with a tiny bit of damage. There's an ever-so-small dent just above that little logo on the lower-right side; big enough to be noticed, small enough to not make it worthwhile to return. Another reason I generally dislike ordering online. 😤

I got a second smile, though. I was in the middle of watching a Jean Rollin film, and if anyone is familiar with him, his movies can get a little racy, in that kind of cartoonish way some pre-1980's movies can.

Well, there was a fairly explicit scene going on, right when the Amazon guy showed up, so I paused the movie, just to see where he was going to drop my package, and to my surprise, he actually knocked on my door and waited on me (put that down under "Things That Used To Be Normal That Are Now Weird").

I opened the door, and the way the living room is arranged, my big-screen TV is easily viewable. He was wearing a face mask, and it was a bit of a tee-hee moment, seeing him glance at the TV, catch a glimpse of the...erm, fully exposed young woman on the screen, then seeing his eyes get twice as big as he did a "what the...?" double-take!:roflmao:

1587232617708.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom