What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black glitter on my homemade snickerdoodle made me smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr7 walking around the garden just before, he grabbed a chilly (Thai ) and said I love chillies, and ate it. Said its not hot, lmao, then he tried another one, two bites in it was spat out, he went running to get some milk. I was laughing. He said it's not funny,lol. Don't think he will try them again.

Russ

Mr7 walking around the garden just before, he grabbed a chilly (Thai ) and said I love chillies, and ate it. Said its not hot, lmao, then he tried another one, two bites in it was spat out, he went running to get some milk. I was laughing. He said it's not funny,lol. Don't think he will try them again.

I find that even chillis from the same bush can vary in heat considerably. In the past when adding chillis to a dish I would bite one to give me some idea of how many to add (occasionally wishing I hadn't). However, I stopped doing as it was so unreliable.

Thai hot chillis (the ones that I use regularly) can vary in heat from SHU 50,000 to SHU 100,000 which is a substantial difference when you consider that jalapeños (here at least) are around SHU 5,000.

I find that even chillis from the same bush can vary in heat considerably. In the past when adding chillis to a dish I would bite one to give me some idea of how many to add (occasionally wishing I hadn't). However, I stopped doing as it was so unreliable.

Thai hot chillis (the ones that I use regularly) can vary in heat from SHU 50,000 to SHU 100,000 which is a substantial difference when you consider that jalapeños (here at least) are around SHU 5,000.

These were Bhutan joka?? Spelling. Greenhouses shut up so I can't read exact spelling.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom