What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That also applies to classical music musicians. Was discussing that exact with my boyfriend last week. I said we classical musicians are idiots in reg to money. Or at least I am.

Good development is, I am aware of it now, and have the courage to at least say no.
I think it applies to musicians in general. There's an old joke here:

"Want to get a million dollars playing banjo? Start with two million!"

I think it applies to musicians in general. There's an old joke here:

"Want to get a million dollars playing banjo? Start with two million!"
Possibly true.🤓😂 With a few exceptions.
Long time ago, I claimed we should study economy, marketing and management, not just musical subjects.
And cheekiness.😊

Possibly true.🤓😂 With a few exceptions.
Long time ago, I claimed we should study economy, marketing and management, not just musical subjects.
And cheekiness.😊
My financial savvy begins and ends with "make more than you spend." I think somewhere along the way, the train of thought was, "What's a good job for someone with no money management skills?... 🤔...I know...musician! They're legendary for it!" :laugh:

My financial savvy begins and ends with "make more than you spend." I think somewhere along the way, the train of thought was, "What's a good job for someone with no money management skills?... 🤔...I know...musician! They're legendary for it!" :laugh:
Well, I learned how to save and manage money well.
I was mostly referring to agreeing to low paid or unpaid concerts...😊

Recommended by CraigC I watched Lone Star Law Show, found on youtube. Amazing what Game Wardens come across. Good show, loved the accent too.
What made me laugh was a story a Warden told.

He had saved an alligator. Temporarily brought the Gator home, until transport arranged, put in the bathtub.
Forgot to tell the wife.

🙈😂

If I were the wife, heart attack for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom