What to do with sauerkraut liquid?

Now there´s a question I would never have asked, and wouldn´t know how to answer.
I´m probably the only one in my family who would eat sauerkraut (it´s very tasty) but there are very, very few opportunities to do so. And I wouldn´t buy any, because otherwise I´d have to eat it every day for a week.
I can imagine how delicious it would be with corned beef.:hungry::hungry:

Now there´s a question I would never have asked, and wouldn´t know how to answer.
I´m probably the only one in my family who would eat sauerkraut (it´s very tasty) but there are very, very few opportunities to do so. And I wouldn´t buy any, because otherwise I´d have to eat it every day for a week.
I can imagine how delicious it would be with corned beef.:hungry::hungry:
It keeps well in the refrigerator for much longer than a week. If you and TR were closer I'd drop off some sauerkraut balls, but it's about 4 hours each way, lol. Hubby said they were some of the best he's ever had.

Are you missing SA yet? We got over a foot of snow last night. Going down to 0F (-18C) here Friday night. Brrr.

Last edited:
We only got about 1/2 inches. Damned cold for me though at -2C.
I love sauerkraut with German sausages, but we only eat those once every couple of months, so it´s not really an option.

Back
Top Bottom