What type of Wine do you LOVE to drink?

My taste in wine changes over the years. But I usually always prefer a dry wine. For red I like a spicy Cabernet and for whites I occasionally like a very dry resiling, or a heavily oaked and buttery Chardonnay. It is funny because although I don't know much about wine, the flavors I like are usually only available in more expensive bottles, so I can almost always tell the quality and expense of a wine from the taste of the spice or the oak.

The type of wine that I love to drink is the type that is lovely to drink :okay:
There is such a wide world of wines out there, it is impossible to narrow it down to one wine. How would you qualify the one? White vs pink vs red? Sparkling vs still? Sweet vs dry? One varietal? Wine of one varietal from one producer?

Even wines sold as "Merlot" or "Cabernet Sauvignon" are not necessarily 100% of that varietal. Also, you can by the same wine from the same producer from different vintages and have it seem like a different wine. I could go on and on and on...

I am not drinking wine. But if there is a gathering like I am invited to a party or whatever occasion and they serve wines I just ask for Red Wine. This is the only kind of wine that I like to drink.

Back
Top Bottom