What will you be watching on TV tonight (2024)?

Here’s everything we watched tonight, starting around 5:30PM:

General Hospital (MrsT)
America’s Funniest Videos (MrsT, though I usually like the animal section)
All Creatures Great & Small
Miss Scarlet & The Duke

Turned it off around 9:30PM.

My mom loved All Creatures Great and Small, so we all watched it... except my dad. He rarely watched TV. Watching TV is not work, so my dad had no interest in it.

CD

My mom loved All Creatures Great and Small, so we all watched it... except my dad. He rarely watched TV. Watching TV is not work, so my dad had no interest in it.

CD
We’ve seen the original, it’s on BritBox. This is the current remake, on PBS.

It’s quite good, though it takes a lot of liberties with the books. The original did as well, but this one is more like, “Let’s take those characters…and write up whole new stories for them!”

We’ve seen the original, it’s on BritBox. This is the current remake, on PBS.

It’s quite good, though it takes a lot of liberties with the books. The original did as well, but this one is more like, “Let’s take those characters…and write up whole new stories for them!”

The original was on PBS, too. That's where we watched it.

CD

Last night, we watched Justice League, just because we got tired of scrolling through and looking for something, and we both found we quite liked it - who’d a thought you could tell a superhero story in under three movies and nine hours (lookin’ at you, MCU… 🫤).

The Creator.
Wot a load of tosh.
Seriously save yourself the pain.
Wouldn't be my choice anyway but it failed to meet my already incredibly low expectations.

At one point the main protagonist gets out acted by a 7 year old.
He starts to cry in one supposedly poignant moment and he was so bad it made me laugh out loud 🤣

American football. My team is out of the playoffs. Don’t really care who wins. My daughter and her husband are BIG Green Bay Packers fans. So I’ll watch that game later this evening.

American football. My team is out of the playoffs. Don’t really care who wins. My daughter and her husband are BIG Green Bay Packers fans. So I’ll watch that game later this evening.

My team is out, too. Now, I'm hoping for the Detroit Lions to win it all. They've had such a long, long drought on winning. I wish Barry Sanders could have won a Super Bowl before he retired. Possibly the best RB of my lifetime, and I'm 62. He's in the Hall of Fame, but never got his chance to win a SB ring.

CD

Back
Top Bottom