What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was ironing and watching a docu-series on Nat Geo called Trafficked, hosted by a portuguese woman called Mariana van Zeller. She goes into different parallel economies, like arms trafficking, or fentany trafficking. Last night I watched one episode about fentanyl and another about performance enhancing drugs. It's really interesting if you're into investigative journalism.

When I first moved here in '99 there was one English speaking programme on "free to air" TV. It was the news at 20:45 - 21:00 so I watched that.

If you watch TV, if you don't, nevermind lol

Tonight is a great night for me. 8:PM Hawaii Five-O 9:PM Magnum P.I. 10:PM Blue Bloods.:dance:

I have all 12 seasons of Hawaii Five-O on DVD. It's the old show that starred Jack Lord as Steve McGarrett. It was TV's longest-running crime show. :whistling:

The final England vs Italy :thumbsup:
We have the fundamental: crisps, popcorn, cheese and salami plate, olives, beer and wine.
I foresee that after the first beer sip I'll faint on the sofa sleeping and and then woken up with a start asking in the middle of nothing 'who wins?' :hyper:
Then faint again.

This was good fun; murder mystery spoof:

This was last night's highlight:

Holds up very well, I must say.

Tonight, it's Sunday, so Midsomer Murders is on. We've passed the DS Troy era and are into the DS Scott era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom