What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieee

Local time
3:49 PM
If you watch TV, if you don't, nevermind lol

Tonight is a great night for me. 8:PM Hawaii Five-O 9:PM Magnum P.I. 10:PM Blue Bloods.:dance:

Last edited:
We've watched The Connors, The Goldbergs right now, then it'll probably be The Flash and Riverdale.

None of those are shows I care anything about. :)

I am still working on getting TV connected here. It hasn't been a high priority.

I've heard of Hawaii 5-0, and of Magnum PI. Never have watched either. The other shows mentioned so far I've never yet even heard of until this thread.

Right now, I'm eating dinner (which is awesome) and planning on going to bed with a good Kindle book.

The other shows mentioned so far I've never yet even heard of until this thread.
Blue Bloods is a cop drama starring original Magnum PI hunk Tom Selleck.

The Connors is Roseanne without Roseanne Barr. The Goldbergs is just like The Wonder Years, but set in the 80's. The Flash is based on the comic book character, and Riverdale is based on the Archie comics, except it's ridiculously over the top. Everybody's having sex and taking drugs, Archie was fighting in an underground fight club, Jughead is head of a motorcycle gang, Veronica runs a crime syndicate, and I don't know what Betty's deal is, but I think her dad is in prison for being a serial killer and her mom joined a cult.

And yes...they're all in high school.

I caught up on some programmes - The Great British Bake Off Semi-final and The Americas with Simon Reeve - and am at present watching the MotoGP free practice 3 and qualifying - all 7 1/2 hours of it. It doesn't finish until a time when I'm normally just getting up!

Blue Bloods is a cop drama starring original Magnum PI hunk Tom Selleck.

The Connors is Roseanne without Roseanne Barr. The Goldbergs is just like The Wonder Years, but set in the 80's. The Flash is based on the comic book character, and Riverdale is based on the Archie comics, except it's ridiculously over the top. Everybody's having sex and taking drugs, Archie was fighting in an underground fight club, Jughead is head of a motorcycle gang, Veronica runs a crime syndicate, and I don't know what Betty's deal is, but I think her dad is in prison for being a serial killer and her mom joined a cult.

And yes...they're all in high school.

I find The Goldbergs quite funny..

I watched Newsnight last night. I watch it every weekday night (its not on at weekends). Its an in depth BBC news programme for those mot familiar with it. I also watched Sky News Press preview which looks at the news coverage in the papers for the following day. I very rarely watch anything except 'factual' TV (although I do follow Corrie on 'catch-up' as its usually complete nonsense and I can switch off my brain).

This may sound "old" but I can spend more time working on the jigsaw puzzle, playing card game for money with DH on the computer lol!! go to bed early and get some reading in before I start getting sleepy, you know, all that "fun" stuff. We do have Netflix, and there are a few things we watch together, but it is hard to find a movie that we both would like. Once in a while we do find a stand up comedian that we both like.

Right now, we're watching a Hallmark Christmas movie (one of the commoners-marries-a-prince varieties).

Tonight, I'll probably vote for a British mystery of some sort, so maybe we'll watch that.

This may sound "old" but I can spend more time working on the jigsaw puzzle, playing card game for money with DH on the computer lol!! go to bed early and get some reading in before I start getting sleepy, you know, all that "fun" stuff. We do have Netflix, and there are a few things we watch together, but it is hard to find a movie that we both would like. Once in a while we do find a stand up comedian that we both like.

It doesn't sound "old" to spend time on a jigsaw puzzle, I find them therapeutic and help to switch my brain off for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom