Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My version of a Long Island Iced Tea. Don't drink it and drive!

View: https://youtu.be/1swuEdBxewA

Champagne.

Last night I was drinking Ketel One and I drank way, way too much!

It happens to the best of us!

I see you are from Akron. I'm not to far North of you. My son and I will be driving through OH in a few weeks. Were road tripping it to see family in Alabama. I plan on stopping at a few places in OH in hopes of finding some Antique Weller 107. It is a top three pour for me!

It happens to the best of us!

I see you are from Akron. I'm not to far North of you. My son and I will be driving through OH in a few weeks. Were road tripping it to see family in Alabama. I plan on stopping at a few places in OH in hopes of finding some Antique Weller 107. It is a top three pour for me!
I'm guessing you come across on 80 and then go down 71 south?

I haven't ever heard of the spirit you are looking for, hope you find it!

I'm guessing you come across on 80 and then go down 71 south?

Were coming from the Ann Arbor area. We'll take 23 south. Eventually connect to 69 and/or 65. OH is the only place I have found the Wellers 107. Its 55 a bottle down there. In MI we have to pay secondary prices which usually range anywhere from 120 to 200 (which I refuse to do).

Were coming from the Ann Arbor area. We'll take 23 south. Eventually connect to 69 and/or 65. OH is the only place I have found the Wellers 107. Its 55 a bottle down there. In MI we have to pay secondary prices which usually range anywhere from 120 to 200 (which I refuse to do).
Yeah, Ohio is one of those weird states that owns and controls the booze. All the prices are exactly the same at every liquor store (AKA "state" stores). I find it highly ironic that the same entity who gives out DUIs also owns the booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom