Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were drinking mimosas. MrsT's area around her recliner...I have to get on her every so often as she builds herself a little nest of socks, bobby-pins, junk mail, and various blankets.

What'd she do? Oh, just tipped her double-sized nearly-full mimosa over everything.

She was cussing enough to make a sailor blush, and as I was helping her, I told her to just calm down already: "Geez, I can wash the throws, y'know..."

"I DON'T GIVE A 🤬 ABOUT THE 🤬 THROWS! I SPILLED MY WHOLE 🤬 DRINK! I WANT THE 🤬 ALCOHOL!"

:laugh:

We were drinking mimosas. MrsT's area around her recliner...I have to get on her every so often as she builds herself a little nest of socks, bobby-pins, junk mail, and various blankets.

What'd she do? Oh, just tipped her double-sized nearly-full mimosa over everything.

She was cussing enough to make a sailor blush, and as I was helping her, I told her to just calm down already: "Geez, I can wash the throws, y'know..."

"I DON'T GIVE A 🤬 ABOUT THE 🤬 THROWS! I SPILLED MY WHOLE 🤬 DRINK! I WANT THE 🤬 ALCOHOL!"

Alcohol abuse! Don't waste it, she's right!

She has her priorities in order. :okay:

Are you getting primed to watch Cincinnati play Kansas City for the AFC Championship? One game away from the Super Bowl.

CD

She has her priorities in order. :okay:

Are you getting primed to watch Cincinnati play Kansas City for the AFC Championship? One game away from the Super Bowl.

CD
I believe that starts at 3PM. I'll likely turn it on, with the sound down, because NFL color commentators are just impossible to listen to.

I believe that starts at 3PM. I'll likely turn it on, with the sound down, because NFL color commentators are just impossible to listen to.
I usually listen to the TV but don't watch it. I have excellent selective hearing so I can easily tune out what I don't want to hear. Just ask my husband :laugh:

Well, two years ago, the Cincinnati Bengals were the worst team in the NFL, with a record of 2-14. That same year, the Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Who would have expected the Bengals would beat the Chiefs today to go to the Super Bowl. :ohmy:

CD

I watched the game (understood about 20%) but it seemed like a great one to me.The guy who came to watch it with us is a lifelong Bengals fan who had NEVER seen his team win!
We had the paramedics standing by...

I watched the game (understood about 20%) but it seemed like a great one to me.The guy who came to watch it with us is a lifelong Bengals fan who had NEVER seen his team win!

I watched Cincinnati play San Francisco in the Super Bowl in January of 1982 on a private Island East of Puerto Rico. The owner of the Island was a business associate of my dad's when my parent's lived in Puerto Rico. I was on Winter break from college/university. Cincinnati lost.

CD

What were you drinking?

Not as much as the French!!!

The French Army’s wine stock before the Battle of Gallipoli, 1915. (Lemnos Island, Aegean Sea. Dardanelles Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom