Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting On Some Food: The Sequel

Rocklobster I'm not understand that can's labeling ... why is a naked man ahgast by a pentacle ?? :scratchhead:

It will make perfect sense in the year 2112. The Priests of the Temples of Syrinx and their great computers will reveal all.

CD

[EDIT] Btw K-girl, you just failed the Canadian Citizenship Test. :laugh:

Last edited:
That image is the on one of the album covers of the band Rush..this beer is a tribute to the now defunct trio...

Yeah, they only lasted about 30 years. :eek: RIP Neil Peart, probably the greatest drummer of our lifetimes. We lost him to cancer.

I knew that beer was out there, but you are the first person I know that has consumed some. Is it good?

CD

Yeah, they only lasted about 30 years. :eek: RIP Neil Peart, probably the greatest drummer of our lifetimes. We lost him to cancer.

I knew that beer was out there, but you are the first person I know that has consumed some. Is it good?

CD
It’s decent. Very Canadian type Ale. But, today’s craft beers have to have that sweet hoppy taste these days. I can only have one. I guess that’s not a bad thing. Lol. If you can ever get your hands on a Molson Export Ale it is very close.

Last edited:
It’s decent. Very Canadian type Ale. But, craft beers have to have that sweet hoppy taste these days. I can only have one. I guess that’s not a bad thing. Lol. If you can ever get your hands on a Molson Export Ale it is very close.

I have had a few Molson Exports. One of my best friends was from Ontario. He turned me on to Molson -- eh?

CD

I have had a few Molson Exports. One of my best friends was from Ontario. He turned me on to Molson -- eh?

CD
That was my beer of choice for most of my life. I still have it but the closest shop to me doesn’t carry it in single cans or bottles. That’s pretty much how I drink these days. My 24 days are over and I like to mix it up.

That was my beer of choice for most of my life. I still have it but the closest shop to me doesn’t carry it in single cans or bottles. That’s pretty much how I drink these days. My 24 days are over and I like to mix it up.

My local big Kroger let's you build your own six-pack of single local craft beers. That's what I bought to send to TastyR. One flat price for six beers in a cardboard carrier.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom