Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run out of my usual supplier, he's out, I got his last stock. I bought legally 2x 1 litre bottle of vodka. Third choice but price prevailed. $35 as opposed to $45 for rum. Saved $20. Usual supply starts Tuesday next week.

Russ

I sat in a hotel pub and drank a few pints while a group of men watched a cricket match. I had absolutely no idea what was happening.

CD

It's really very easy CD. :D

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Then you've got Night Watchmen, Leg Byes, Silly Mid On, Silly Mid Off, Gully, Duckworth-Lewis and so on.

We got two cases of Hawkshead Lakeland Gold for the very reasonable price of £30. The site we bought it from sells mainly wine, but this looked a good deal. In fact, I was initially suspicious that they were really selling 500 ml bottles and thought they might be the 330 ml ones. But no, it was 12 500 ml bottles for £15 and since spending £30 got you free delivery, we got two. That's filled the beer cupboard up a bit. For a short while, anyway.

We got two cases of Hawkshead Lakeland Gold for the very reasonable price of £30. The site we bought it from sells mainly wine, but this looked a good deal. In fact, I was initially suspicious that they were really selling 500 ml bottles and thought they might be the 330 ml ones. But no, it was 12 500 ml bottles for £15 and since spending £30 got you free delivery, we got two. That's filled the beer cupboard up a bit. For a short while, anyway.

View attachment 40269

Link please?

Reasonably successful day. Four more cases albeit a little expensive.

This country is run by muppets!

After declaring yesterday that the sale of alcohol will be prohibited from 1st May 2020 until further notice, it has been published today in "The Royal Gazette" that purchase of alcohol will be permitted, carry out only, from 3rd May 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom