Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsT loves whiskey sours (and amaretto sours...and brandy sours...)
Ops sorry, am only viewing this now...really? So it is common to add lemon juice and call it a sour+alcohol name? How simple and cool.
I always thought a cocktail must have at least 7 fancy ingredients, and an umbrella😄
Can I then have a sour gin?

Beer, at a real pub.

Ops sorry, am only viewing this now...really? So it is common to add lemon juice and call it a sour+alcohol name? How simple and cool.
I always thought a cocktail must have at least 7 fancy ingredients, and an umbrella😄
Can I then have a sour gin?
You can certainly have a sour gin!

The eggwhite is interesting! It turns it into a meal or snack almost😊...
I think I will go without the egg..
Wonderful!

I'd go without the gin, myself. I never developed a taste for gin. But, I also don't like juniper berries, or even the smell of juniper bushes.

CD

I'd go without the gin, myself. I never developed a taste for gin. But, I also don't like juniper berries, or even the smell of juniper bushes.

CD
That's all right, you can enjoy whatever you like. 😊
Gin is probably not my favourite...have half a bottle sitting there...so just might learn about cocktails.
The flavour I really really like was a walnut liqeur (orahovica) or is it a brandy? Hm...unsure...had it gifted by a former student, it was amazing.

CD
Had to research juniper berries. 🙈😊
Don't recall ever smelling the juniper bushes. They are to be found here on Velebit Mountain. Will bear in mind.

Have an app installed that identifies plants. Will be useful. As long as there is internet.
But can take photos and compare later on.

I'll want to pay attention to the lemon peel, if I can taste it.

Oh and this is a nice way to vary gin:raspberry gin...

Aside from gin, would love to try all the cherry and/or sour cherry alcohols. Or several.
What is your favourite cocktail? Or drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom