Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rye bourbon with bourbon cherries.

20180708_191627.jpg

I'm not currently drinking anything but if i were to choose something alcoholic i'd have a white bacardi rum and caffine free coke...has to be caffine free as caffine spikes my blood pressure and it must be coke as pepsi is not the same. Now if i were to grab what i have on hand alcoholwise, i have some Seagrams Jamiacan Me Happy coolers sitting on the floor of the kitchen. I think they taste like watermelon.

I don't drink until 9 at night, a good habit I think. It's either coruba rum n coke, my fave, or Gordon's gin and water with a dash of orange.

Russ

One of my favourite whiskeys.

Our local pub have started doing whisky tasting evenings, we don't go because neither of us like it. A friend of ours John has been a couple of times and enjoys the evening, his wife goes to the gin tasting evenings.

Our local pub have started doing whisky tasting evenings, we don't go because neither of us like it. A friend of ours John has been a couple of times and enjoys the evening, his wife goes to the gin tasting evenings.

I can only do whisky in very small amounts. One measure of a good malt is enough for me. I like it with coffee and an ice-cream: a sip of whisky, a sip of coffee and a spoonful of ice-cream in succession - so you get the cold, hot, smoky hits one after the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom