Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these samples in the mail yesterday.

PXL_20221217_063921937.jpg

No pics, but we tried out the Harrods coffee and it’s very good. Moving on to Taylor’s spiced Christmas tea.

I bought a bottle of mead I really liked a while ago but yet have to drink it. I'm really the opposite of an alcoholic even if I like my drinks. We have a whole cupboard of drinks and yet I forget it's there and only drink maybe 6 times a year and then not more than a shot glass.
Going to try to have some mead every day of Christmas this year, I mean I bought it because it's nice!

But for now, I'm here as usual with my cup of Darjeeling and a few French fruit candies.

The Boatswain American IPA is acceptable, I have to admit. Still waaaaaay too hoppy for a classic, British IPA, but acceptable. It´s also cheap - less than half the price of most craft beers here.
The Madtree Thundersnow, however, is the most appalling aberration ever invented (according to my son: I refused to try it). Beer with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, VANILLA??? :eek: :eek: Beer, or ice cream? Beer, or cookies?
I have saved the other 4 cans, which I am going to make Putin drink when I torture him. I will serve it warm. Like 15ºC.
Bostswain American IPA.jpg
Madtree Thundersnow Scottish Ale.jpg

The Boatswain American IPA is acceptable, I have to admit. Still waaaaaay too hoppy for a classic, British IPA, but acceptable. It´s also cheap - less than half the price of most craft beers here.
The Madtree Thundersnow, however, is the most appalling aberration ever invented (according to my son: I refused to try it). Beer with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, VANILLA??? :eek: :eek: Beer, or ice cream? Beer, or cookies?
I have saved the other 4 cans, which I am going to make Putin drink when I torture him. I will serve it warm. Like 15ºC.View attachment 93836View attachment 93837

Thundersnow. Was it yellow... as in yellow snow? :eek: (Frank Zappa mod)

CD

Eggnog, although sans rum because it just seemed like too much work to get the rum out.

More than anything else, breaking my ankle has made me incredibly lazy.

Eggnog, although sans rum because it just seemed like too much work to get the rum out.

More than anything else, breaking my ankle has made me incredibly lazy.
I’m chasing you and your drinks. We just had nog, though I did put Frangelico in it.

A former coworker gave me this bottle of gin because she didn't like it. I don't love it either but it's OK...a bit syrupy and weirdly sweet, but drinkable
nc_ohc=n0PI9D1RVCcAX9jG6g5&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom