What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggplant

What do you pay for that? Please.
Looks long.

Russ

There were two of them both with strimmers and they took the grass away (for the coos). ฿600.00 (about NZ$25.00). I would say they were here for about 3 hours.

There were two of them both with strimmers and they took the grass away (for the coos). ฿600.00 (about NZ$25.00). I would say they were here for about 3 hours.

Good price for three hours with two people.

CD

Garden looks good. I can't spend any time in it without covering myself from head to toe, unless I want to have five mosquito bites when I get inside.

Cd

Here's my neighborhood, my property is circled:

You can see my 12'x16' shed at the end of driveway. Just next to that is a tiny, tiny little light brown rectangle. That's my herb garden.

For Grillmaster Casey...see that minuscule little black dot on that square of grey right behind the house? That's my Weber grill! :okay:

Cheap as chips, my guy is $25 also and he takes the grass with him. I timed him last time and he took 25 mins. He drives the latest model,4x4 hilux. So he's doing alright.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom