What's in YOUR Avatar?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
11:16 AM
005.jpg

In mine is now a pic of my 11-year-old grand nephew (holding a stuffed pepper & wearing a black chef's hat), the one who loves to cook & bake!! :wink:

Last edited:
Mine is a picture by a artist who had done s lot of food art work for us at the restaurant , a lot of which is painted directly on the walls

Grin Reaper, "Popped my clogs" on the operating table.

This cuddly orangutan is called Clyde. I've had him for years and as you can see, he enjoys playing Monkey Island on the Xbox!

My beloved Lilly, who sadly died in February aged 15

This is my fictional alter-ego Duck Holiday. It would take far, far too long to explain the in-joke going on here, which involves Eastern Europe, Romania, Count Duckula and a travel blog.

Birthday cake. Home made and home decorated. The party theme was Disney's Princess and the Frog. The cake was the balcony scene. The princess and frog were plastic models from ebay. (I can't do sugarcraft :( )

Its the beautiful Ipomoea (Morning Glory) flower which has been an adopted pseudonym since I first went on-line back in the early nineties. I used to write under that name (poetry) and you will find me on Facebook under that name. I chose it because its a flower which features in Zen poetry and it happens to be my favourite flower.

Just up the road from us is a business who have this huge chair on their forecourt for whatever reason, just thought it may be a bit of fun :happy:

Back
Top Bottom