What's in YOUR Avatar?

Now this I would remember and you have to be ............kidding me. You've got to be kidding because you know I love a good laugh and this one isn't even slightly funny or is it? You and the Cycle buddies had quite a bit of laughs..
First one is true, I popped my clogs on the operating table. Twice.

The second with the undertaker is true. I'm at the mass, then the hospital. Nearly three hours later and fourty miles away. I had it told to me later, what happened. Even had a visit from the same undertaker over Christmas. Neighbour of the relative I was staying with, so not as bad as it sounds. My way of dealing with it, epilepsy, be as open as possible about it.

That last one was a scam e-mail.

First one is true, I popped my clogs on the operating table. Twice.

The second with the undertaker is true. I'm at the mass, then the hospital. Nearly three hours later and fourty miles away. I had it told to me later, what happened. Even had a visit from the same undertaker over Christmas. Neighbour of the relative I was staying with, so not as bad as it sounds. My way of dealing with it, epilepsy, be as open as possible about it.

That last one was a scam e-mail.
Your 'life'!!! And I thought I had a life to write a book about. Now my life is boring,,

Last edited:
Your 'life'!!! And I thought I had a life to write a book about. Now my life is boring,,
It's what you make it!

You saying you've never had scam e-mails where your the soul winner of £50 million?

It's what you make it!

You saying you've never had scam e-mails where your the soul winner of £50 million?
Actually, I was doing some paperwork this week and came across a letter my husband had received maybe a year or so ago. A few millions were on offer. I'm going to have to give that fella a call:happy:. Those millions would be handy right about now. This one came in mail where the name and address was hand written. Impressive if you ask me but not funny when you realise there are no actual millions. I've seen the odd email but none of them actually killed me.

Actually, I was doing some paperwork this week and came across a letter my husband had received maybe a year or so ago. A few millions were on offer. I'm going to have to give that fella a call:happy:. Those millions would be handy right about now. This one came in mail where the name and address was hand written. Impressive if you ask me but not funny when you realise there are no actual millions. I've seen the odd email but none of them actually killed me.
That one was informing me I'd already died.
They were a bit put out when I phoned them. That's just over two years ago.

Last scam e-mail I followed up on, poor George popped his clogs before he could complete the transfer or send the Power of Attorny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom