What's it used for?!

The egg separator is called the Boogieman. I have one. haven't used it yet. Tired of the yolk getting into the whites, messing them up & you can't get them fluffy peaks!! :mad::headshake:

My egg separater is an old tupperware one that my mom got as a party favor at a tupperware party sometime in the late 70's or early 80's...it is not as dramatic as your snotirator

Bread slicer.

The Polish bakery in my old town had one. All of their breads were served as whole loaves unles you asked for it to be sliced.

I so miss a fresh, still-warm loaf of rye and Plugra butter on a Sunday morning.

Bread slicer.

The Polish bakery in my old town had one. All of their breads were served as whole loaves unles you asked for it to be sliced.

I so miss a fresh, still-warm loaf of rye and Plugra butter on a Sunday morning.

Nope, what it cuts is much smaller than bread but what it slices is eaten on bread.

And i agree bakery bread should be slice when you buy cause it is so much softer than if sliced and then sat on the shelf.

Cactus.jpg

Looks like a cactus, but it's not.

A butter slicer?

Yep, it cuts a stick of butter into little pats of butter...perfect for dinners with family that tend to mess up the butter with crumbs on their knife...i found it in a grab bag of kitchen stuff at one of the local thrifts...i bought the bag...stood at the counter and took the contents of bag out gave back everything else and walked out with my butter slicer.

Yep, it cuts a stick of butter into little pats of butter...perfect for dinners with family that tend to mess up the butter with crumbs on their knife...i found it in a grab bag of kitchen stuff at one of the local thrifts...i bought the bag...stood at the counter and took the contents of bag out gave back everything else and walked out with my butter slicer.

I just use my fingers, too lazy to cut butter into even pats.:cool:

A while ago I found this on Youtube. I think it's brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom