What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like a screw in the bottom/middle, indicated it is fitted to something we can't currently see.

Well, it's obviously part of something else with that plus shaped opening at the bottom. We have extra parts for our immersion blender that have openings like that, like a whisk attachment, mini blender and chopper.

No - its not part of something else. It does its particular (and singular) job without any attachments.

Here is a different angle:

20181118_145707.jpg

No - its not part of something else. It does its particular (and singular) job without any attachments.
It looks to me like a screw in the bottom/middle, indicated it is fitted to something we can't currently see.

That is correct.

Okay, you just contradicted yourself.

Okay, you just contradicted yourself.

Oh.. I see. Sorry. I was answering @Yorky because the screw in the bottom is attached to something we can't see. In my second photo you can see a bit of what it is (permanently) attached to. So he was 'technically' correct. I think I misunderstood your post and thought you meant it had to have 'attachments' which were separate.

Removing the smell of garlic or fish from your hands?

I've seen stainless steel bricks that are supposed to do that. Never tried it. Lemon juice works just fine.

A mould for steak & kidley suet puddings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom