What's your favorite thing to spread on toast?

When it comes to toast, butter is my favourite thing to spread. However, I also like to use other spreads like peanut butter, all types of jam or jelly, as well as marmalade. I could also eat toast plain without any spread at all.

When it comes to toast, butter is my favourite thing to spread. However, I also like to use other spreads like peanut butter, all types of jam or jelly, as well as marmalade. I could also eat toast plain without any spread at all.
Like you butter is my favourite to spread on toast. Unlike you, I NEVER use a sweet spread, Outside of the butter I would enjoy a nice cheese spread which I don't buy often. I honestly don't use toast a lot in recent years, as I try to stay away from bread.,

Peanut butter is my all time favorite to spread on toast I can have just the peanut butter or add some jam.

Butter and jam like pineapple and strawberry are my favorite to spread on a toast bread. And I eat this together with a Hot Chocolate drink or a mango or pineapple juice drink and these are my favorite. :hungry::)

First & foremost is soft spreadable butter. Then, either jam, jelly or apple butter. :wink:

Butter and jam like pineapple and strawberry are my favorite to spread on a toast bread. And I eat this together with a Hot Chocolate drink or a mango or pineapple juice drink and these are my favorite. :hungry::)

Nice. That sounds like a great breakfast. So you eat toast often?

Nutella-image-nutella-36727256-4752-3168.jpg

Nutella is my favorite thing to spread on toast. It is a wonderful chocolately treat and pairs very well with peanut butter. I think it was created in Canada if I remember correctly.

I like any kind of nut butter & slices of apples or pears. Has to be together for some reason. I think because PB & J ruined my palate & I need something to juicy up the nut butter on dry toast.

@queenbellevue yes that is really a great breakfast for me. But it is not everyday that my breakfast is toast bread. Sometimes oatmeal with milk and banana and there are days I eat pineapple fried rice ( chopped ham, chopped scrambled egg, pineapple tidbits, chopped onion leeks and oyster sauce) together with corn tea. :happy::thumbsup:

i watched a programme last week on food and living longer and food,they had a couple that did reduced calorie diet, and they squeezed lemon juice on to toast ,which is totally alien to me

I tried & like Nutella , but now, there's a New Kid on the Block!! Just bought it not too long ago, but haven't tried it yet. :wink:
Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread..png

Back
Top Bottom