What's your first choice from the buffet table?

I tend to go for the vegetables and the bread dip. Or I'll go for the green and black olives. There's just something about the taste of olives that drives my taste buds wild. I use olives in so many recipes.

I don't usually see any olives at the buffets here. I wish they had them though. I would definitely get some.

Usually the fish, since I'm not great at cooking that at home.

There is a buffet here that I go to and the first thing I get is the cucumbers. After that I get the fish mainly because it is so good. I always eat the fish at this buffet. It's a shame they don't have tomatoes. I would love to eat those with my cucumbers.

My first choice is a selection of mini sandwiches.

I love my set of sandwich cutters and the filling and setting job. I may get involved with the rest of the buffet selection, but those little sandwich bites is my specialty and never are missing at my buffet table.

I generally go for the meats first while they are still fresh and haven't gotten all picked over and dried out yet. Especially if they have stuff like roasted chicken or roast beef in gravy. From there I will get plenty of pasta as well. All the other stuff, particularly the cold stuff I will save for last. I try and fill up on the most expensive stuff first.

Little sandwiches sound good. I don't see those at any buffets I go to. It's a shame because I think I would enjoy having them. If they did put them on a buffet, I wonder what they would be.

I like anything not too messy too eat. I'm not a huge fan of the buffet for sanitary reasons but usually I get fruit.

I love the choices at buffets. I like to get there when the food has just been put out.That way it's fresh and hot and I can enjoy it more.

Salad bar, always. People always make fun of me because I'll go crazy with my salad and then I'm too full to eat much else but I can't help it when you have a ton of veggies and toppings to choose from! Plus tons of watermelon if they have it!

Any form of potatoes - mashed, fries, fried, sliced and cooked... I don't care. I just love potatoes. Most of my family are big potato lovers.

Salad bar, always. People always make fun of me because I'll go crazy with my salad and then I'm too full to eat much else but I can't help it when you have a ton of veggies and toppings to choose from! Plus tons of watermelon if they have it!

LOL. I won't usually say anything about that, unless of course we are in Vegas. I mean, if you're going to spend like $35 for a buffet and nibble on lettuce, what's the point? There better be some prime rib on that plate, and go back for seconds! :D

You know, it's funny... I don't eat nearly enough vegetables at home, so when I get to a buffet table, I'm always craving a heaping salad with all the veggies and fixins covered in way too much dressing, ha! I eventually get to the other stuff - I also love fried chicken. But the veggies and salads are the first thing, every time. :)

I'm vegetarian but something from the hot food section e.g corn on the cob, roast potatoes or pumpkin, broccoli covered with cheese or anything vegetarian that's been crumbed e.g crumbed Camembert. :) I do put some salad on my plate (I love adding a bit of beetroot and extra olives) but I prefer hot vegetables. When it comes to the bread, I'll always take a piece of garlic bread if there is any.

Back
Top Bottom