Which butter is better?

Well, you folks back east are missing something. In-N-Out Burgers aren't so unique, but they peal their own potatoes on the spot, to make French Fries. The In-N-Out fast food has a sort of crispness to it.
My sister lives in Palo Alto, my cousin lives in San Mateo, and my best friend from high school lives in San Diego. I have traveled to CA many times and eaten a few In-N-Outs while traveling out west. I like Shake Shack better.

My sister lives in Palo Alto, my cousin lives in San Mateo, and my best friend from high school lives in San Diego. I have traveled to CA many times and eaten a few In-N-Outs while traveling out west. I like Shake Shack better.

I never heard of Shake Shack.

No Shake Shacks here, either...
Not here, either. Well there is one in Cleveland but I have never eaten there. I have only eaten at In-N-Out and Shake Shake while traveling. They have them in Texas, too, and I have a lot of family there.

Well, you folks back east are missing something. In-N-Out Burgers aren't so unique, but they peal their own potatoes on the spot, to make French Fries. The In-N-Out fast food has a sort of crispness to it.

Well, not missing a lot, IMO. There is one a couple miles from me. It's okay.

I don't know what kind of butter they use. :scratchhead:

CD

Well, not missing a lot, IMO. There is one a couple miles from me. It's okay.

I don't know what kind of butter they use. :scratchhead:

CD

Yeah, this discussion about butter somehow turned into burger.

Mod.Comment: Please keep to the topic of 'butter'. If you want to discuss burger outlets then start a new thread. I can't move above posts to a new thread as they are interlinked with on topic quotes.

Our butter is this yellow

Russ

east coast types can go to 5 Guys - they also prep their fries daily / on site.
good burgers, nothing ephemeral . . .

We went out shopping this morning and found this in a Croatian specialty food shop at about £1.25 for 250 grms. 84.01 % of butter fat and only 0.25 grms of salt. The shelf life is interesting. I will report when I taste. It's from up north in a mountainous region.
1606305405124.png
1606305450836.png

Back
Top Bottom