Who Uses Placemats?

Whew. I thought it was just me. LOL. Anyone else have dust on top of their refrigerator?

Actually, I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure there is dust up there, given that I haven't cleaned it yet. :headshake:

Place Mats..jpg

Here's a set of place mats that I bought at a Target Store. A little big for this size table though. They are plastic, so they're easy to clean. :wink:

Last edited:
I never look either I got on a stepstool to get something out of the overhead cupboard, and the dust mites were having a picnic. Lol

I've reached a state where I can no longer climb onto a chair as my leg muscles are too weak to actually do it - so I have an excuse.

Seriously, we went to Wat Khaosala (about 50 km south of here) and this climb looked easy. It was about 150 metres long and I managed maybe 50 before my legs started to give way. My wife 'dragged' me up the rest of the 'climb' and sat me down at the top whilst she went back and got the truck (there was an alternative road route). Although what this has to do with placemats, I have no idea.

05 s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom