Will UK calorie counting regulations for restaurants stifle creativity?

There´s no easy answer to "Why is there so much obesity in the world?" and how to resolve it.
Some say it´s diet; others say it´s lifestyle; others say it´s genetic.
Among the top 20 most obese nations in the world are the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Kuwait, Quatar.
Among the least obese are China, Japan and India.
I wonder if an excess of wheat products, beef, lamb and a limited consumption of vegetables is relevant? Or might a sedentary lifestyle, a failure to exercise and a predilection for transport, rather than walking, an influence ?
Who knows.

There´s no easy answer to "Why is there so much obesity in the world?" and how to resolve it.
Some say it´s diet; others say it´s lifestyle; others say it´s genetic.
Among the top 20 most obese nations in the world are the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Kuwait, Quatar.
Among the least obese are China, Japan and India.
I wonder if an excess of wheat products, beef, lamb and a limited consumption of vegetables is relevant? Or might a sedentary lifestyle, a failure to exercise and a predilection for transport, rather than walking, an influence ?
Who knows.
Predilection, I've never heard that word before, thanks lol, love it.

Weight gain is basically consuming more energy than our bodies expel over time. Why that happens is of course as you say, very complicated. One thing is for sure, it won't be from a Doctors office prescribing the status quo diatribe of eat less and move more, that's never worked over the long haul and never will for the vast majority of the population.

Back
Top Bottom