Wrap, Burrito or Egg Roll?

If you go to a real taqueria down here, or in the Southwest, you can get some good Mexican breakfast burritos. Instead of breakfast sausage, they will often have chorizo (Mexican type) or Machaca, a seasoned pork or beef mixture that is often accompanied by eggs in some form. If you go to a good taqueria, they may or may not speak English, but the food will be good.

CD
Yup, I have been to them. As well as to the ones in Mexico when I have been there on vacation.

If you go to a real taqueria down here, or in the Southwest, you can get some good Mexican breakfast burritos. Instead of breakfast sausage, they will often have chorizo (Mexican type) or Machaca, a seasoned pork or beef mixture that is often accompanied by eggs in some form. If you go to a good taqueria, they may or may not speak English, but the food will be good.

CD
:okay: Machaca con Huevo with all the goodies added, be still my heart.
I must say, that of all the different types/regions of Mexican foods that I've eaten, the food in New Mexico is head and shoulders above all the rest.

My wife just calls these Vietnamese rolls.

They are unlikely to use English mustard in Vietnam. Maybe French dijon? Or wasabi? We only had the former.

I made breakfast burritos awhile ago with scrambled eggs and white cheddar cheese melted in with some pan-fried redskin potatoes, leftover fajita chicken, peppers, and onions. Quite tasty.

Back
Top Bottom