Your favourite soups

Do you have kikkoman's lemon and/or Lime ponzu sauce where you are? It's great drizzled on won tons. I ran out, but will pick up some more and add a few drops to the wonton soup.

Although I haven't seen any on sale, it is apparent (by reference to Google) that it is available here. I would think that being Japanese it's probably available in the tourist areas but not here in the sticks.

Although I haven't seen any on sale, it is apparent (by reference to Google) that it is available here. I would think that being Japanese it's probably available in the tourist areas but not here in the sticks.

I see they're available on Amazon. If you happen to bump into it, give it a try. I usually find it near the soy sauce at the market.

Do you have kikkoman's lemon and/or Lime ponzu sauce where you are? It's great drizzled on won tons. I ran out, but will pick up some more and add a few drops to the wonton soup.

That sounds interesting - I love ponzu and have a bottle of ponzu juice (very expensive!) - not sure if its the same.

That sounds interesting - I love ponzu and have a bottle of ponzu juice (very expensive!) - not sure if its the same.
It has a very mild taste, to me.

Product description

Ponzu is a seasoned Japanese soy sauce, accented with citrus. It has the perfect balance of salty, tangy and sweet to enhance the flavors of broiled meats, poultry, seafood or vegetables. Or, use ponzu as a sauce for sushi, sashimi, cubes of tofu or raw oysters

41EX9YH468L.jpg
7_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Kikkoman-Pon...=B000BOCB0W&psc=1&refRID=5KDSHVY6XRY1REXX8F2D

It has a very mild taste, to me.

Product description

Ponzu is a seasoned Japanese soy sauce, accented with citrus. It has the perfect balance of salty, tangy and sweet to enhance the flavors of broiled meats, poultry, seafood or vegetables. Or, use ponzu as a sauce for sushi, sashimi, cubes of tofu or raw oysters

View attachment 21687 View attachment 21688
https://www.amazon.com/Kikkoman-Pon...=B000BOCB0W&psc=1&refRID=5KDSHVY6XRY1REXX8F2D

My mistake - I was getting words confused. I was thinking of Yuzu juice which is something different!

Back
Top Bottom