Your Photos

BT..you'd love the fishing up here..we get loads of Americans....lots of water, many different types of fish and fishing, some decent resorts, and our buck is worth about 75 of your cents...I know where to get you a good deal on steaks...

Thanks morning glory.

Cin, yes, down south they are called panfish because they grow as big as the frying pan. We usually just grill them. Very tasty, flaky white meat. However, we just released them as they are out of season. Catch and release only this time of year.

Rock, I've always wanted to go fishing in Canada. My old neighbor goes up every year and brings back pictures of incredible fish, and stories of great times. Hopefully someday soon for us.

Thanks morning glory.

Cin, yes, down south they are called panfish because they grow as big as the frying pan. We usually just grill them. Very tasty, flaky white meat. However, we just released them as they are out of season. Catch and release only this time of year.

Rock, I've always wanted to go fishing in Canada. My old neighbor goes up every year and brings back pictures of incredible fish, and stories of great times. Hopefully someday soon for us.
An old neighbor of mine is from New Jersey...Married a Canadian girl...

Bearded, semi-toothless, strong back, can skate and shoot? Lucky guy.

Wait, those are female Leafs fans. Nevermind.

Last edited:
If you need an old carpet, rope, lime, cinder blocks, or a shovel, just ask him. He'll have it in his car's trunk.

Lake. Siam Reap, Kampuchea.

lake siam reap s.jpg

I've always loved natural gardens like that. English gardens as well. I tried to make my old, little house look like an English garden, even planting lemon thyme between the stepping stones so when you walked on it, you got that lemony aroma.

Alas, now I have a large but pretty standard suburban front yard.

Here's the video I mentioned of being locked out in the rain storm:

View: https://youtu.be/G9ceWQC4yaU

I've always loved natural gardens like that. English gardens as well. I tried to make my old, little house look like an English garden, even planting lemon thyme between the stepping stones so when you walked on it, you got that lemony aroma.

Alas, now I have a large but pretty standard suburban front yard.

Here's the video I mentioned of being locked out in the rain storm:

View: https://youtu.be/G9ceWQC4yaU
Lovely view and balcony!
icon_thumleft.gif

Looks like it is peaceful there (when not raining)! Do you get much wildlife e.g. birds etc?

Back
Top Bottom