Your Photos

You are lucky. I cannot buy books from Amazon so I need to illegally download them from the net.

"Due to copyright restrictions, the Kindle title you're trying to purchase is not available in your country: Thailand."
On many many Amazon books, you aren't missing much.

Can you use Kobo?
For old books have you looked at Project Gutenberg?

On many many Amazon books, you aren't missing much.

Can you use Kobo?
For old books have you looked at Project Gutenberg?

I've just now checked both sites and neither have the book that I'm looking for ("Tom Sharpe - The Wilt Inheritance").

I use pretty much Amazon to buy specific books ( photographs, licterature) but only because Fnac there's no more...when I didn't find what I was looking for, neither at Mondadori store (Italian), I found certainly at Fnac... great book/dvd/cd store.

I use Yahoo and Bing, mainly because they are the default ones for my browsers. Anything Google seems to send my laptop into meltdown.

These are the new kids in the neighborhood this spring. They've been grazing, and dancing, and playing in everyone's yard for the past week. Here they are just 2 to 3 meters from my car, in front of a neighbor's house. No fear at all (which does not bode well for them).

0413171834.jpg

It was a beautiful day today for a little hiking and fishing. Too windy for fishing any big lakes, so my boy and I took a hike to a small lake back in the nature preserve near my house. We only caught 4 or 5 sunfish, but they were big and put up a good fight.

View attachment 6533

What a joyful photo. I don't often say that! :)

Back
Top Bottom