Your Photos

I didn't understand either...
Google and Yahoo both words that can be proper names or an action now. Google before 1998 meant to look at something. Now it is either a company, a search engine or a term meaning to look it it up. IE: JFGI. Just f****** google it. But you can use bing or yahoo to google.

Google and Yahoo both words that can be proper names or an action now. Google before 1998 meant to look at something. Now it is either a company, a search engine or a term meaning to look it it up. IE: JFGI. Just f****** google it. But you can use bing or yahoo to google.

I thought the term to google came about as a result of Google and did not pre-date it as a word. Shows how much I know!

Happy New Year (Sawasdee Pee Mai) from Nakhorn Nowhere!

m-001.jpg

it's called taking your car for a Polish! Pre- Brexit of course!
Not sure why brexit would make any difference - cars will still get dirty - unless the individuals concerned are illegal immigrants working at a rate below the minimum wage in which case the employer should be fined/closed and they shouldn't be here anyway.
As for a search engine there is Duckduck go which is supposed not to track it's users and there is always the TOR network which [despite the frenzied and paranoid claims of the establishment] is NOT simply a way onto the fabled 'dark web' but a simple way of avoiding being tracked used by thousands of ordinary people who are sick and tired of being treated as criminals and constantly 'snooped' on

Back
Top Bottom