Your Photos

I thought so, quarter horses?

Russ
I'm assuming so. I don't know what the owners do with these, but we some have some tracks around here for sulky racing.

How do you snap pics whilst driving? Sounds very dangerous to me. :ohmy:
Well, it's not like I'm considering any kind of composition or anything. I'm steering with one hand (which is what I do anyway) and just holding my phone up with the other. That car's an automatic, so no shifting involved, and I'm not even looking at my phone, just luck of the draw. It's probably less distracting than fiddling with the radio. :)

Well, it's not like I'm considering any kind of composition or anything. I'm steering with one hand (which is what I do anyway) and just holding my phone up with the other. That car's an automatic, so no shifting involved, and I'm not even looking at my phone, just luck of the draw. It's probably less distracting than fiddling with the radio. :)

Illegal in the UK. Just saying...

Illegal in the UK. Just saying...

Illegal here also. When the vehicle is moving the driver is not permitted to operate any telephone in any way.

My dashcam is actually controlled via wi-fi from the handphone but it's generally set on automatic video record which may be reviewed later and any stills obtained as required. The cam may also be set to record stills at (variable) intervals during the video recording.

It was made in China.

...and before anyone checks, yes, it's illegal here in Ohio. So is driving above the posted speed limit, which I may or may not have been doing. :whistling: I'm a baaaad man! 🚔

I'm assuming so. I don't know what the owners do with these, but we some have some tracks around here for sulky racing.

Ok, sulky racing is for standard breds. I used to breed them. I'll investigate Ohio standard breds racing, I'm not really aware of racing there??

Russ

We had quite a downpour this morning, albeit short. The rain and lack of sun caused the birth of swarms of Mayflies which in turn provided a banquet for a knot of toads. This is one.

(Image info: 55 - 250 mm lense at 135 mm; f. 5.6; 1/60 s; ISO 200; External mounted flash fired)

Last edited:
Our frogs are green.

We have a veritable rainbow of coloured frogs and toads. They don't bother me normally until they start their mating calls in the evening. The guy opposite has a pond and it sounds like he has a few thousand randy toads and frogs.

I'm sure that I've been to a boozer called "The Frog and Toad".

Back
Top Bottom