Your Photos

First stroll on the beach yesterday in a humid 33 deg C. I was one of only six people on the beach. Tourism has taken a big hit here.

The sad sight of one of our favourite local tavernas, gutted due to a kitchen fire a few months ago. The owner is a lovely guy and has run the place for the last 36 years. Allegedly he had no insurance, so on top of the coved crisisit is uncertain whether he will recover the business. Some happy meals have been eaten in the dappled sunshine beneath those vines.

First stroll on the beach yesterday in a humid 33 deg C. I was one of only six people on the beach. Tourism has taken a big hit here.View attachment 46121
The sad sight of one of our favourite local tavernas, gutted due to a kitchen fire a few months ago. The owner is a lovely guy and has run the place for the last 36 years. Allegedly he had no insurance, so on top of the coved crisisit is uncertain whether he will recover the business. Some happy meals have been eaten in the dappled sunshine beneath those vines.View attachment 46122

Oh, that's really sad. Maybe suggest a crowdfunding to him?

Finally, I get the pool to myself - 19:30 last night. Swimming under the stars is quite magical. I am getting back some of my swimming muscles that went into retirement with the lockdown. If it hadn't been for the "Oi, come on, I'm getting hungry" I could have carried on all night.

View attachment 46198
Finally, I get the pool to myself - 19:30 last night. Swimming under the stars is quite magical. I am getting back some of my swimming muscles that went into retirement with the lockdown. If it hadn't been for the "Oi, come on, I'm getting hungry" I could have carried on all night.

Beautiful, I share your magical feeling, I’m a mermaid, I swim also under the rain. But swimming under the stars is better.
Keep enjoying it a lot

Back
Top Bottom