Your Photos

Guangzhou, 2 years ago

rsz_img_0182.jpg

So much hype around Paris and I didn't like it at all
I lived for over a year near the Luxembourg Gardens on the Left Bank. New York is not America, Paris is not France. As a male my perception is maybe different. I find it then and now enchanting.

I lived for over a year near the Luxembourg Gardens on the Left Bank. New York is not America, Paris is not France. As a male my perception is maybe different. I find it then and now enchanting.
I didn't say I dislike France. I said Paris. I really like Toulouse and Albi. Still dislike Paris.

I didn't say I dislike France.
I din't say you did mate. Both are extremely multi cultural cities, I love that. I love the couture houses in the Rue du Faubourg,Saint Honoré, I love Parisian women's style. I love people watching, watching and being watched is the left banks greatest pastime. When I lived there my French was passable.

This is some of the fruit I bought today, the rest is in the pantry. Apart from the bananas all the fruit is from the Ploce region, about 90 mins down the road. The Mandarins are the first this year. Less than 100 years old, the mandarin orchards here originated from one single Japanese variety. I posted it here because I like the pic as well as the fruit.
1600945723046.png

Back
Top Bottom