Your Photos

Nice shots with huge offsets. I see you like to use a Black Drop.
Yeah, I use the negative space for marketing purposes. I like this particular set up, I'm about 3 feet off the backdrop, on a piece of black acrylic. F stop adjusted until I get a black frame, then use off camera strobes.

Ok this I just found while deleting pics. Me and the kids while on holiday at the sounds, elie bay or also crail bay. It's a 2 hour drive off sealed roads. About 1986. I took my 14 ft Hartley hull boat up for fishing.

Russ

Yeah, I use the negative space for marketing purposes. I like this particular set up, I'm about 3 feet off the backdrop, on a piece of black acrylic. F stop adjusted until I get a black frame, then use off camera strobes.

ThatDude

Here's a black on black photo for the member who likes taking photos of his feet.

Shoes.png

:okay:

Last edited:
IMG20210131163747.jpg

Avocado tree getting new life

IMG20210131164030.jpg

He never stops eating the bark of the mangosteen tree

IMG20210131163447.jpg

Mulberry

IMG20210131163142.jpg

Kithul tree with untapped mature flowers. The treacle made from the sap of this tree has a distinctively different taste which is why it is more expensive than any other kind of treacle.

ThatDude

Here's a black on black photo for the member who likes taking photos of his feet.
:okay:
I did a shoot shoot of some that came with my car a few years back, that would never fit. Was surprised how quick they went. Also surprised with a couple of the shots I got that were kind of cool (imo).

_DSC7736.jpg

_DSC7730.jpg

IMG20210202153016.jpg

A jungle fowl. He comes here everyday to eat. And flees at the slightest sight of a human. So we put some rice and go away long before his arrival. Took this shot with my mobile phone camera zoomed from where I was hiding.

IMG20210202163938.jpg

And then arrived another diner.

IMG20210202164005.jpg

They both came in peace and ate in peace, and went their separate ways.

Back
Top Bottom