Your Photos

Possibly not the clearest image on a large screen. Taken after helping the calf on the ground into this world, in the early hours. Portrait due to camera being used in the left hand, owing to where the right arm had been minutes before.
proxy.jpg

Doesn't actually show the steam/heat that was in the air as bad as it was.
Shot on a Minolta Dynax/Maxxum 7000i.

Possibly not the clearest image on a large screen. Taken after helping the calf on the ground into this world, in the early hours. Portrait due to camera being used in the left hand, owing to where the right arm had been minutes before.
View attachment 7646
Doesn't actually show the steam/heat that was in the air as bad as it was.
Shot on a Minolta Dynax/Maxxum 7000i.

You've gotta really love what you do to do that.
With respect, classic. :highfive:

'mine' was simply too big to come out from a heifer. Vet ended up doing an emergency c section in the middle of the night (there must be no offer hour of the day for a vet to do this!)
Have you seen the vet call out fees for that time of the day?

Here are a few pictures I like. Ok, how do I insert pictures in this forum?:unsure:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind
just use the "upload a file" button in the bottom right...

Once it has uploaded you will get 2 options (well technically 3 button one is the fall back if you do nothing option), insert as thumbnail or insert as full image (or something similar to that). So please keep images to a sensible size... such as 1024pixel wide or better still 800... and if they are portrait shaped, then max height of around 600. not everyone is on unmetererd connections and I'm on satellite broadband which has its limits! Plus each individual member has a maximum upload total of 50Mb (iirc), so if you upload loads of full sized images, you will hit that limit quite quickly.

that is the easiest method. There is a media option for which we are in the process of writing instructions for.

Sunset 2 nights ago.
there was a parting in the bad weather (storms all day) and suddenly a wonderful sunset. I grabbed the camera and ran in my slippers to the nearest good point for photos... the septic tank field. Kangaroos and Wallabies ran in different directions as I raced to get the shot. The clouds were racing passed and sunsets don't last long around here, changing as you watch them. they are usually gone inside 10 minutes.

IMG_8989_1024.JPG

Back
Top Bottom