Your Photos

…and a few more:
IMG_6297.jpeg
IMG_6307.jpeg
IMG_6309.jpeg
IMG_6298.jpeg

Hi! You got my mental telepathy hello! :laugh:

Yes, in Genova (Genoa for me), and yes for the port…I’m lookin’ right at it!

View attachment 106256

Oh the mental translation telepathy worked :laugh:

Porto Antico, I love it so much that place. How's the weather in Genova? Cloudy?
You have to know that Liguria region and in particular Genova, has a sort of microclimate....this makes it even more special.

Last edited:
The water is going to run out of the right side of your picture. :ohmy:

CD
It bugs me as well, lol

Just in way of explanation, that (and a few others) were taken by MrsT, and she had to stand on tippy-toes and hold the phone as high over her head as possible, in order to shoot over the deck rail. She was shooting blind.

The other explanation is…I just wanted y’all to have the feel of the rollicking seas, like we’ve had the last two days! :laugh:

Another cruise ship, way off in the distance:
IMG_6406.jpeg

Wait, let me do like they do on the high-tech police shows on the tee-vee: “Computer…enhance!”

<waiting…waiting…>

Any second now, we should be able to see that ship in such detail as to count the hairs on any of those passengers’ backs!

<waiting…>

IMG_6406.jpeg

Well 💩!

Another cruise ship, way off in the distance:
View attachment 106361

Wait, let me do like they do on the high-tech police shows on the tee-vee: “Computer…enhance!”

<waiting…waiting…>

Any second now, we should be able to see that ship in such detail as to count the hairs on any of those passengers’ backs!

<waiting…>

View attachment 106362

Well 💩!
You could have gone on to the Marine Traffic app to see what ship it was :laugh:

The required vacation “beach knees” pic, ‘ceptin’ I ain’t on no beach!

IMG_6411.jpeg

I shoulda been a leg model…for Nair hair remover! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom