Your Photos

The required vacation “beach knees” pic, ‘ceptin’ I ain’t on no beach!

View attachment 106364

I shoulda been a leg model…for Nair hair remover! :laugh:
Here's a fun account to follow, lol

Login • Instagram

1698337204346.png

I'd definitely die of a heart attack on that window thing.
Yeah, it tilts out just enough to where you can see that side of the tower down to the sidewalk & the street!!! Then it brings you back to its normal position. The most impressive one that I visited so far!!!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Think that the Tilt Ride is scary? Try THIS one; The Ledge at the Willis (formerly the Sears) Tower. Both this & the Tilt Ride are in high demand!! Children flock to these two towers just to see themselves standing hundreds of feet above the streets of Chicago, almost like they are standing directly in the air!!! Notice the wheels at the bottom. It rolls in & out!!! :whistling:
Children out on The Ledge..jpg

Last edited:
The closest thing we have in Dallas is the glass balcony in the W Hotel. It is only 33 floors up. It is in a hotel bar. I've been there, and stood on the balcony. It was fun... especially after a few drinks. :laugh:

1698351066881.png

CD

The closest thing we have in Dallas is the glass balcony in the W Hotel. It is only 33 floors up. It is in a hotel bar. I've been there, and stood on the balcony. It was fun... especially after a few drinks. :laugh:

View attachment 106375

CD

Hah!! Well, after you've tilted a few, going out on that balcony might make you feel a little woozy!!! :whistling:

Last edited:
The Edge observation deck & viewing triangle..jpg

Here's the Edge in NYC. It's an outdoor floor on the 100th floor with a viewing triangle that lets you look down to see the ground below!!! You can even stand on it!! I would imagine that it's closed during inclement weather. :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom